The best type of mattress is the one that matches your sleeping style, body shape, and size best! This is not always easy to tell, especially when you are in a shop with all the different makes and models on display together, but there are some essential criteria that you can use to help you decide which would be best for you.
There are different types of mattresses available, too, so it is worth determining what kind would work best for you individually rather than simply choosing one by price, looks, etc.
Let’s review the most popular types of mattresses available in the UK market today.
Top five best mattresses to buy now
1. Emma Original mattress
The Emma mattress is a premium mattress made from 5 layers of natural materials to provide the ultimate comfort and support.
The five layers consist of pocket springs, gel memory foam, natural lambswool, high-density body molding foam, and finally, tufted premium knitted fabric for extra durability. These five layers work together in harmony to provide a superior sleep experience with just the right amount of giving when you need it.
- the pocket springs work independently from one another to provide even weight distribution and extra edge support
- the gel memory foam layer provides a comfortable sleeping surface that molds itself to your body shape and relieves pressure points
- lambswool is great at rexcellentting temperature for a good night’s sleep
- the premium knitted fabric increases durability and allows air circulation
- if you’re a hot sleeper, the open cell technology in this mattress works great against you
- not as durable as advertised
- some complaints of it developing a permanent dent after a short period
The Emma mattress costs around £449.95, but some discounts are available online when you order direct from their official website. You can also get an additional 10% discount when purchasing three or more Emma mattresses too so it would be worth checking out the deals page before making a final selection.
2. Nectar Memory Foam mattress
The Nectar mattress is an affordable foam mattress made from 3 layers of foam, but they are very different. The top layer consists of gel-infused memory foam, which allows heat to dissipate through the bed, meaning it doesn’t get too hot during the night. It also contours itself to your body while you sleep, leaving no pressure points or discomfort.
Underneath this, there is a layer of micro-coils designed to provide good airflow and natural bounce for added comfort.
The top layer acts independently. However, it is separate from these coils, giving you extra bounce when needed without compromising the temperature regulation properties.
- gives excellent support with just the right amount of giving for sleeping comfort
- the gel memory foam offers improved airflow and dissipates heat
- the open cell technology prevents that stuffy, hot feeling you can get with some memory foam mattresses
- mini coils provide added comfort and airflow, which helps to regulate temperature
- a few complaints of the mattress developing a permanent dent during the warranty period
- a few criticisms of it being too hard for some people
The Nectar mattress costs around £349.99, but some discounts are available online when you order direct from their official website. You can also get an additional 20% discount on your new mattress if you sign up to their email list before placing your order too!
3. Brook Wilde Ultima medattress
The Brook Wilde Ultima mattress is made from 13 different layers of foam, including nine comfort layers and four support layers.
It combines pocket springs with memory foam to provide superior bounce while still conforming to the shape of your body for comfortable sleep.
- the nine comfort layers offer good support without getting too hard
- gel infusion provides better airflow than standard memory foam
- edge support works well but isn’t too firm like some other types
- good quality tufted fabric offers comfort and durability
- a few complaints of the middle layer developing a permanent dent during the warranty period
- slight problem with the mattress setting a permanent kink
The Brook Wilde Ultima mattress costs around £1799.99. This might sound a lot, but you get a mattress with 13 layers of different materials that provide excellent comfort and support. You can order directly from their official website and get free delivery too.
4. Eve Original Mattress
The Eve mattress is made from three layers of foam.
The top layer consists of micro-coils that give good airflow, and the bottom layer provides the support your body needs in a mattress.
- excellent airflow to keep you cool throughout the night without compromising on support
- reasonable price makes it easy to replace if needed
- overall good quality mattress with a nice bounce
- suitable for those with allergies as it is free from allergenic substances
- a few complaints of the middle layer developing a permanent dent during the warranty period
- a few criticisms of it being too hard for some people
The Eve mattress cost around £429.99. This is a reasonable price for a mattress of this quality. You can also get 20% off if you sign up to their email list before placing your order.
5. Simba Hybrid Mattress
The Simba mattress is made from a combination of memory foam and pocket springs.
Memory foam is known for adapting to the body’s natural shape and comfort, while pocket springs give good bounce and airflow.
The top layer consists of memory foam infused with gel which allows heat to dissipate throughout the bed so it doesn’t get too hot during the night
- excellent airflow due to the end layer of pocket springs
- gel infusion provides better airflow than standard memory foam mattresses
- edge support works well
- good quality tufted fabric offers comfort and durability
- a few complaints of the mattress developing a permanent dent during the warranty period
- a few complaints of it being too hard for some people
The Simba Hybrid mattress costs around £499.99; however, some discounts are available online when you order direct from their official website.
Which is the best type of mattress?
1. Spring Mattress
The spring mattress is the most popular type on the market, and it’s easy to see why.
Spring mattresses come in a vast range of prices and provide good support and comfort for everyone from kids to adults and even special needs people
- a good amount of support while still allowing your body to sink into the mattress for comfort
- great range of prices available so you can get one at any price point -spring coils offer better airflow than memory foam so won’t get too hot during the night
- can be uncomfortable if you move around a lot or sleep with someone who does because more movement will transfer across to your side of the bed
The spring mattress costs around £85.99 which is a reasonable price for all the features it offers. Just be aware that if you are not careful with your movements, it can feel quite uncomfortable.
2. Memory Foam Mattress
Memory foam options have become very popular recently as they adapt to your body’s shape and provide excellent support throughout the night without losing too much of their comfortability.
You can find memory foam models in any price range, so whether you choose to splurge or save, there will be something for you!
- heat-dissipating technology helps prevent it from getting too hot at night
- good support-nice and softer mattress on top while still offering excellent support
- some people find that it’s too firm for them
- heat-dissipating technology means that you might sometimes need to use a fan in the summer months
The memory foam mattress costs around £249.99, so this is one of the more expensive types; however, it still offers excellent value for money
3. Latex Mattress
Latex is a natural material that’s more breathable than memory foam and provides more bounce than the spring mattress.
- excellent airflow so you don’t get too hot during the night
- high level of support without being too firm
- some people find it gives them aches and pains, while others can’t believe how hard it feels
The latex mattress costs around £249.99, which is on par with most other types of mattresses; however, there are no discounts available online so what you see on the website is pretty much what you pay for.
4. Hybrid Mattress
Hybrid mattresses provide excellent value for money because they bring together all the best features from each sleep system into one easy to buy and affordable package.
- great for couples because the memory foam helps to prevent you from feeling each other’s movements too much
- it has excellent airflow, so it won’t get too hot during the night
- some people find it too firm for them-not as good edge support as other mattresses
The hybrid mattress costs around £699.99, which is right in the middle of most mattress prices; however, some discounts are available online when you order direct from their official website.
5. Pocket Sprung Mattresses
A traditional pocket sprung mattress works by having hundreds of individual springs that move independently and support the body without letting it sink too much.
- good airflow so it won’t get too hot during the night-very good edge support
- some people find it gives them aches and pains when they sleep due to excessive firmness, which is different from memory foam.
Pocket sprung mattress costs around £249.99, which is on par with most other types of mattresses. However, there are no discounts available online so what you see on the website is pretty much what you pay for
What are the advantages of latex over regular foam?
Foam mattresses have many different benefits, but there’s also an alternative named Latex. The benefits of Latex include it being exceptionally breathable, anti-microbial, and resistant to dust mites.
And because latex isn’t as heat absorbent as other materials, you’re less likely to overheat during the night, which can cause sweaty nights.
While traditional foam is known for sinking too much beneath your body weight, creating that unsupportive sense of lying on top of the mattress, Latex springs back into shape, immediately returning to its original position.
Not only does this create a supportive feel under your body, but it also keeps its shape for longer, meaning it will be more durable than regular foam beds.
Is bamboo memory foam any good?
It has many advantages over traditional, regular memory foam.
- Firstly, bamboo is anti-microbial, which means it will resist the growth of these harmful bacteria in the mattress, meaning you won’t be exposed to any harsh chemicals when you sleep on a bamboo foam bed. Not only does this make for a healthier night’s sleep, but it also keeps the mattresses clean and hygienic so you don’t have to buy unique cleaning products that could be harmful to your health.
- Secondly, because bamboo absorbs moisture better than other materials used in beds, it makes for a much more breathable alternative. This not only stops you from feeling too hot during the night but also reduces sweating, meaning you won’t have to sleep fitfully because of the discomfort left by night sweats.
- And finally, bamboo memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic, meaning it won’t cause any irritation or discomfort for sensitive skin.
Types of mattress fillings:
- Natural fillings include natural latex foam, wool, cotton, and horsehair
- Synthetic fillings include polyester, visco-elastic memory foam mattresses, and spring mattresses
- Blended fillings offer a combination of natural and synthetic materials
How to choose the best mattress?
A mattress can have a significant impact on how well you sleep, and if you don’t like it, it can make life hell. But with so many different types and styles available, finding the perfect one for your needs might seem impossible.
This is why we’ve put together this guide to help make your choice easier:
- Do some research – Don’t just buy the first mattress that looks good because there are lots of them out there to choose from, and what works best for other people might not work best for you
- Don’t go by price alone – mattresses come in all sorts of prices however what’s most important is that it suits your body rather than its price tag.
- Try before you buy – Some stores let you try out their mattresses before you buy; if they don’t, then ask to take it home for a couple of days so you can see how it feels.
- Don’t skimp on price – though some mattresses cost more than others, don’t think cheaper means worse because there are many good affordable options out there.
Best mattress for your sleeping position
It’s essential to know your sleep position, back, side, or front, before you buy a mattress because this will determine what type of mattress works best for you.
Here are some facts to help you choose the right one:
- Back Sleepers – Back sleepers need medium-soft mattresses with lots of support but not too much firmness because this can cause back pain
- Side Sleepers – Side sleepers need a ton of support underneath their hips and shoulders; however,, they don’t want any extra pressure on their upper body, which is why memory foam mattresses usually make the best choice
- Front Sleepers – Front sleepers tend to prefer either slightly firmer mattresses or slightly softer ones that allow them to sink into it while still providing plenty of firmness for their head and neck.
How to do a quick mattress comfort test?
If you’re in a store and don’t have much time, we’ve got a simple mattress comfort test for you that goes like this:
- Sit down on the edge of the mattress with your back straight and feet flat on the ground, then lean back slightly so your weight is balanced over your butt
- Make sure you’re comfortable sitting there for 30 secs to 1 minute without moving much. If you can’t do it comfortably or if you feel pain when sitting there, then forget about buying that mattress
- If you like it and want to see what lying down feels like, then lay down but make sure not to fall asleep because if you do, they’ll try and sell it to you as an “unlimited sleep trial,” which is just another way of saying you have to pay for it.
- Make sure that when laying down on your back that there’s enough support underneath your lower back; if not, then the mattress is too soft.
- When laying down on your side, make sure there’s plenty of firmness underneath your hips and shoulders. Otherwise, they’ll get sore over time.
- However, please don’t buy the most expensive mattress you can find because, more often than not, it won’t be worth the extra cash
How do I know the right mattress size?
All mattresses are sized in inches meaning the smallest standard mattress is a twin, which measures 39×75. This means it’s wide enough to fit two people comfortably.
However, it doesn’t leave much room for extra people if they want to sleep over.
Standard UK Mattress Sizes
- Single – measures 3ft x 6ft3 – this is usually used as a child’s or guest bed
- Small Double/Twin 4ft6 x 6ft3 – this allows for enough room to move around but not much else
- Double – measures 4ft6 x 6 ft3 = good for one person but too small if you have two people regularly sleeping on it
- King Size – Measures 5ft x 6 ft4 = the best mattress size for two regular-sized people; however, some couples find it slightly narrow, so if you’re both on the larger side, consider getting an extra wide mattress.
- Super King – Measures 6ft x 6 ft4 = designed to fit two adults comfortably; however, it doesn’t leave much room for other people to sleep over.
- California King/Western King 5ft x 6 ft4 – The same length as a King; however, it’s slightly wider. This is the best mattress size for people that are heavier or larger than average because the extra space provides enough room to move around without falling off.
Benefits of single/double/king/super king sizes
When you get a bigger mattress, it’s easier to move around when half-asleep in bed.
Standard mattress sizes are simply not big enough for people over 6ft tall unless they buy extra inches of length, which cost more money.
You’ll also find that if you keep rolling into the middle or off the edge, then you might start developing back pain because your spine is taking on too much pressure.
How do I know if I need a new mattress?
It feels like it’s been getting harder over time even though you rotate and flip it regularly? Do you wake up with back pain or stiffness in your joints every morning, no matter how many pillows you use?
This means it’s time for a new mattress; before buying one, have a quick look at what type of bed you have, i.e., single, double, king, etc.
If you’re sleeping on an old single bed, then it’s time to upgrade to a double or king-size mattress; likewise, if you’re sleeping on an old double, then it’s probably time for a super king.
What kind of bed frame should I get?
If you buy a new mattress and find out it’s too small for your bed frame; then it’s not the end of the world. There are plenty of cheap metal frames that can be bought from Argos, Ikea, or Amazon.
They’re easy to assemble and work well with all standard UK mattress sizes.
If, however, your mattress is slightly oversized, then it might start popping out from underneath the bed frame, which means you’ll need a slatted wooden frame instead.
How do I know the right mattress firmness?
If you like your bed soft and cuddly, think of buying a mattress with lots of memory foam.
If you like a firmer mattress but still comfy, then consider buying a latex or gel-infused mattress. These tend to be most comfortable when firmer than average.
If you sleep hot/sweat a lot at night, I’d recommend you buy a mattress that doesn’t absorb heat, i.e., is not made from memory foam.
Levels of Firmness:
- Soft firm mattresses: give a little, so you sink into it with lots of pressure relief
- Medium-firm mattress: have a nice balance between body contouring and support which means they’re comfortable even if you are sleeping in the wrong position.
- Firm mattresses: give very little as they’re not that good for those that need pressure relief, however, if you sleep on your back or stomach, then this is probably the best mattress option for you.
What mattress thickness should I get?
There are three main factors when it comes to getting the right mattress thickness.
- The first one is your height because taller people need a slightly thicker mattress so their hips aren’t jammed up against an uncomfortably hard edge.
- Next is where you prefer to position yourself in bed. This means if you usually sleep on your side,, then getting a king-size or super king would be best; if you tend to sleep on your back, then a single-size mattress would be best.
- Finally, if you’re a stomach sleeper, then this means you’ll need the thinnest mattress possible.
What is the cheapest way to buy a new mattress?
If getting a king-size or super king-sized mattress seems too expensive for you but your budget doesn’t stretch as far as buying multiple cheap mattresses.
Then try using 1 of those fabric storage bins, which can often be found in local charity shops. It may not look pretty but it’s one of the cheapest ways to get yourself an oversized bed without spending much money at all.
What’s the difference between a mattresses’ firmness and support?
Firmness is a mattress’s resistance to pressure, the force your body exerts when you lie down. If it feels too squishy or hard, then that’s not firm enough.
Support meanwhile is how much mattress shape changes when someone lies down on one side of it. The average pubic bone will need to sink in at least 1 inch for there to be “enough” support under their hips and lower back area.
Measure how deep your hip bones are in order to get a better understanding of what amount of support you’ll need from a new mattress.
Do all mattresses require turning?
Most people don’t realize that a good quality mattress will only need to be rotated every few months.
This is done because there are usually 2 different types of foam inside a standard mattress, one which gets softer as time goes on and the other doesn’t.
Allowing it to sit in 1 position for too long means all the pressure from your hips and shoulders will eventually start making its way to your lower back which can cause you aches and pains.
What does Orthopaedic mean?
Orthopaedic mattresses have been specially designed to ensure they provide sufficient support for those who suffer from chronic pain or poor posture.
If you’ve already got a specific medical condition then an orthopaedic mattress could help reduce any discomfort you get from lying down or getting up in the morning.
What kind of mattress do I need for my kids?
Just about any type of mattress is suitable for children but there are a few factors to consider when buying one.
- The first thing you should look at is whether it has been CertiPUR-US or Oeko-Tex certified. This means that each material used to make the mattress hasn’t been harmful to people’s health and that all components have been tested thoroughly before being allowed to be sold.
- Secondly, chances are your child will need a different level of firmness compared with an adult so don’t forget this when making a purchase.
How much sleep do I need?
Eight hours is the average amount of sleep a person needs but what you do during the day will have an influence on how much time you need to spend in bed.
If your job provides a lot of physical activity then you won’t need as long as someone who usually sits at a desk.
The one person this isn’t true for is children because they actually require more sleep than most adults.
What does bi-folding mean?
A mattress that has been designed to be folded up before being moved from 1 location to another is known as a bi-fold or tri-fold variety.
This feature can help save a significant amount of time if you plan on moving house within the next couple of years and want to avoid hiring a removal company.
Just make sure you have enough storage space before buying one.
What is a bed in a box mattress?
A bed-in-a-box is a term given to mattresses that have been specifically designed to be shipped in a compact form.
These can easily fit through doors and staircases without being taken apart beforehand, making the removal process much easier for most people.
What is a moisture-wicking mattress?
Moisture-wicking mattresses protect against bacteria and odors while also preventing any allergens from building up inside them, which means that you won’t have to spend too much time cleaning anything.
Can I use an electric blanket with a memory foam mattress?
A number of people are very wary about using an electric blanket with memory foam because they fear the wires inside will damage the material.
This isn’t something you should worry about especially if there are no signs of wear on either the mattress or pad.
Free mattress trials
Almost any mattress company worth their salt will offer you a free trial for at least 100 nights/guarantee 10 years, when you make a purchase.
If there are any issues with it during this time then they’ll collect it from your home and replace it with something else.
The best way to find out which ones are legitimate is by contacting the manufacturer directly to see if they have any special promotions available.
When you buy any kind of mattress it’s likely that the company themselves will give you a lifetime warranty.
This doesn’t just mean they’ll repair anything which is faulty for free, it also means your purchase could be replaced with something else if you’re not satisfied with it.
No matter how old or new the mattress might be compared to the day you bought it from them, they have to live up to their promise of never giving up on their customers.
Free Shipping and Returns
It’s becoming much more common for mattress companies to give their customers free shipping because it saves them money in the long run.
This is especially true for those who choose to buy something online as it won’t cost anything at all for you to have your new purchase dropped off at your front door. Just make sure the package is sealed before making a decision.
The best company also provides free returns within one month of delivery so don’t forget to take advantage of them if you change your mind about buying something.
A new mattress will need to go through a number of different tests before it can be sold to the public. These include rigorous examinations of their flame resistance levels, how well they handle certain weights, and whether or not they’re suited for pregnant women.
All these certificates should be available to view if you have any questions about what you’re buying beforehand.
How to clean a mattress?
Most people assume they should be cleaning their mattress once a month, but this isn’t always the case, only if you have any children who enjoy crawling around on it.
For everyone else, mattresses can go 3-4 months without being cleaned, depending on how well you take care of them.
Tips on caring:
- The best way to clean a mattress is by using a vacuum cleaner for small/light stains and a simple cloth dampened with warm water for the larger ones.
- If you want to use a chemical, then make sure it’s approved by the manufacturer first, as some liquids may negatively affect the material.
- Avoid any bleach or harsh chemicals if possible because they could fade away the color or leave a deposit that can’t be removed easily.
- Removable, washable cover: It can be a lot easier to clean a mattress that has a removable, washable cover. This way, you can unclip it and throw it into the washing machine without having to take the whole thing apart first.
- Sealed Beds: These are by far the easiest ones to keep clean because they don’t absorb any of the material that comes into contact with them; this means there’s nothing for stains to get trapped in, so all you have to do is wipe over them before putting on a new sheet every few weeks.
When to replace your mattress?
You should never automatically replace your mattress when it starts to look old or out of shape.
A lot of people have the misconception that buying a new one will instantly improve their sleeping experience but this isn’t always true in some instances.
You can tell when you need something different by how long it takes before you start feeling uncomfortable on top of it, when there are any possible injuries because of its poor support, and what kind of warranty you have left if anything goes wrong with it.
A mattress protector is a thin layer of plastic that slides underneath your sheets and covers the top of your bed entirely.
They usually have a zipper on both sides to make it easier for you to change them whenever they become dirty.
The best kind is designed with cotton around the outside because it has a better airflow compared to fabrics like polyester.
- It does come with some downsides, though, such as not being waterproof or completely breathable. This means that if you’re unlucky enough to spill something on it then everything from that point forward will get soaked up by your bedding too.
- Even though they do last many years before needing replacement, they aren’t very durable when it comes to everyday use so avoid any harsh chemicals and sharp objects.
It’s important to mention that the best mattress protectors should be washable either in a washing machine or by hand because it’ll help keep them clean without becoming too much of a chore.
A mattress topper is exactly what it sounds like, something thin which can be placed on top of your current bedding for additional luxury.
The only difference here is how this one usually has no zipper included so you can’t remove it when necessary.
- If you’re not sleeping well then this kind of product has proven to work its magic quite quickly with most people experiencing noticeable improvements within their first few nights.
- They are designed with memory foam at the top which conforms around whatever body shape you have without making it too soft or firm, so this makes it easier to change positions while resting your head.
- The difference between a mattress pad and a topper is the thickness of each one because they don’t have any air circulation abilities, meaning that sweat can get trapped underneath them if you’re not careful. The best kind is made with wool but it’s only available in certain areas around the world due to climate preferences.
- Keep in mind that these types of products aren’t for everyone since some people might find them uncomfortable at first compared to what they’re used to sleeping on. It’s also important not to make any sudden movements once you get up which could disturb other people still laying down, especially when you consider how thin they are.
When you need something to keep your bed clean but don’t want to replace it entirely, then this is the best alternative for preventing any accidents from ruining it.
How you sleep on your side could determine what kind of pillow you need to buy, because if you lay completely flat like a log then there isn’t any danger of suffocation.
If the opposite is true and you constantly curl up into a ball while sleeping then it’s essential to get something that won’t flatten under your weight.
- It should also be mentioned that specific head shapes/sizes can make this decision even harder, like people who have more giant heads compared to their body size for example. In these cases finding the right shaped pillow becomes more important than getting an expensive one or not, because no matter how much money you spend it’ll never fit appropriately unless it was designed for that specific purpose in mind.
- On the other hand, if you have bigger muscles in your neck then it might be better to ignore any kind of pillow entirely since they are usually much softer which can lead to discomfort during the night.
- Some pillows come with gel material inside compared to others that are made with memory foam, so if you’re sensitive to temperature changes then there’s a good chance you’ll appreciate what gel has to offer.
- The biggest downside when it comes to these products is how quickly they wear out because their shape becomes distorted after regular use, requiring frequent replacement for maximum comfort depending on how much you actually use them.
If pillow shopping isn’t your thing then a mattress pad can be a cheaper but just as helpful alternative, especially if your bedroom is filled with pets like cats and dogs.
- Their design is more of an all-in-one type of product because they include everything from the topper to the waterproof layer underneath which makes it even easier for you to take care of them.
- Some people might not appreciate how they develop indentations over time depending on how heavy you are, and another con would be that these products don’t work well against odors compared to others mentioned before.
If you’re still not convinced that it requires too much effort then get sheets that are specifically made for this kind of thing, which usually come in sets or bundles that include everything from the mattress pad to the pillow protector.
They are also designed with material that’s more resistant against any accidents, leading to fewer problems by comparison.
- Since these products don’t have any airflow capabilities they require proper cleaning in order to prevent bacteria and foul odors from building up over time but keep in mind that some types can be thrown into a washing machine while others need special treatment instead because of how delicate they are.
- The biggest drawback by far is the price because individually none of them would cost too much compared to buying separate pieces, so just do the math and see if it’s worth it or not.
What is visco-elastic memory foam?
Visco-elastic memory foam is a type of high-density foam that has visco-elastic material added to the existing product.
It’s made from polyurethane or latex, which is then treated with chemicals that have visco-elastic properties.
What are the best mattress brands?
There are many popular manufacturers of mattresses today, so it can be tough to pick just one.
However, if you’re looking for quality without having to break your budget then there are some excellent choices available depending on what exactly you need.
- Silentnight company is one of the most popular when it comes to mattress pads, pillows, and sheets. They are known for their great quality products which are made in Great Britain
- Casper is also known for using only the finest materials when crafting their products, especially those that are meant to protect your mattress from everyday use.
- If you’re looking for an environmentally friendly company then choose Julia company which creates all of its products from natural ingredients such as mesh made from bamboo and soybean. The result is an entirely green product that doesn’t contain any chemicals or other toxins whatsoever.
- Emma is a well-known family-owned business that’s been around since the 1960s, and they’re known for their great variety of products which can all be found from several different outlets.
- Nectar focuses on creating products for people with allergies or those that are on a tight budget, so everyone can find something they like without having to worry about the price.
- John Lewis company is what most people would call an upscale manufacturer, but you won’t be paying for the brand name because their products are made using only high-quality materials.
What types of mattresses are suitable for spine alignment?
One of the best mattresses for spine alignment would be anyone that’s made with memory foam because it will help your back, neck, and shoulders stay in place much easier compared to other types.
Mattresses have come a long way over the years, and while some might consider them just pieces of furniture to sleep on nowadays they can also be used for many other things.
With that being said it’s clear that there are plenty of ways to take care of one, or even an entire set if you need to save money in the future because your kids are already growing up.